Friday, May 10, 2013

Huh? Yup, my 1st entry! =D

Yeah....so I think it's time to start blogging. No, not because everyone else is doing it, but because I actually have some interesting stories I could be telling. Ok.....perhaps I lied just a little....I recently did get re-inspired by my blogging brother Martin (he is travelling Thailand right now), but also by the family chronicles my grandparents started during the WW in the 1930s. Wow, I must say, what a great history lesson and insight on my ancestry! I'd like to do the same. I travel often, move often, my live changes and well, I feel it is time to start documenting it somewhere. I did keep a journal of my 2005 travels in Chile and Peru, and gosh, it's somewhere in Canada, in a box getting unappreciated, and perhaps the text has already started fading?! Ok, now I got all worried, I am making a decision, a plan for the future perhaps, to transcribe those stories, page by page...hmm wandering if I'll have to skip the embarrassing stories or not....But I promise to make a separate entry just for that trip. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the journeys I am about to undertake (and some I have already taken). I hope to instil some insight into what you already "believe" and "think" you know about these places, people and experiences. So, hey, why not start documenting!?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Ania, I know I'll be reading it. You are so lucky to be traveling like you do :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete